I prefer to discuss my rate personally over the phone. Each session lasts 60 minutes and it is usually scheduled once a week.
I am not a preferred provider on any insurance plans, but will provide a "superbill" with all the required information at the end of each month for you to submit to your insurance company.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking and finding the answers to the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calender year does my health plan cover?
- How much do you pay for an out-of-net provider?
- Is there a limit on how much you will pay per session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check, paypal, and most major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.